Titanium Irish Celtic Wedding Ring ck66
Engraving your unique message into your titanium wedding bands is one of the most important customizing details you can request! You get to decide, so make it meaningful to you and your partner. It doesn't matter if no one else gets it, this is just for you two.
Here you can see which fonts we offer...
Maximum of characters or spaces are dependent on the width and size of ring as well as the font you choose.
Here are the special symbols we offer:
! ? . , ' $ " # @ % & ( ) - = + / : ;
It can be challenging to think of exactly what you want engraved in your wedding bands, so over the years, we've collected some of the engravings our customers have requested. Here are some sample engravings to give you ideas and we will continue to add to the list as you give us more ideas!
I LOVE YOU MORE
I BID ADIEU TO ALL BUT YOU
Till we are penguins
ALWAYS IN MY HEART
LOVING YOU ALL WAYS
TWO HEARTS, ONE SOUL
MY PERFECT FIT
I FOUND LOVE AND LOVE WAS YOU
YOU AND NO OTHER
LOVE U 2 THE STARS
Two Minds...One Love
PUT IT BACK ON!
PLAY WITH ME!
THE POWER OF TWO
MM/DD/YYYY (WEDDING DATE)
A DEAL'S A DEAL
ALL MY LOVE
EVERY DAY I LOVE YOU MORE
FOR ALL DAYS
FOREVER WITH YOU
GOD FOR ME PROVIDED THEE
GOD JOINED US
HERE IS MY HEART
I'VE FOUND FREEDOM WITH YOU
IMAGINE EVEN BETTER YET!
I DREAM ABOUT YOU
I'M ALWAYS WITH YOU LOVE
JOY WITHOUT END
LET US LOVE ALWAYS
LOVE CONQUERS ALL
LOVE NEVER FAILS
MINE, MINE, ALL MINE!!!
MY HEART, YOUR HEART
MY ONE DESIRE
NEVER TO PART
NO ONE BUT YOU
OUR LOVE IS ETERNAL
REMEMBER I LOVE YOU
SO IN LOVE WITH YOU
ENCIRCLED WITH LOVE
TO HAVE AND TO HOLD
WHAT MORE TO ASK FOR?
WILL YOU MARRY ME?
WITH EQUAL STEPS
YOU COMPLETE ME
YOU ARE SO LOVED
YOU HAVE MY HEART
YOU LOVE ME
These are the fonts that can be engraved in your ring. The fonts are scaleable, so they can be made larger or smaller to fit. A good rule of thumb is to keep the number of characters to around 32 or fewer. Smaller rings will have less room, so fewer letters will be more readable. The same goes for tension set rings, where there will not be as much room for an inscription due to the stone gap. Wide rings will have the option of engraving on more than one line. Some rings, such as Helixx, have geometry which is difficult to engrave, but may be possible if the number of characters is kept very small.
Titanium Rings Studio Guarantee
Titanium Rings Studio offers a 30 day refund policy for you, which we feel addresses issues that may arise while you are considering purchasing from us online. We understand that in order to fully appreciate our handcrafted quality jewelry, you need to experience it first hand. Our intention is to support you, the customer, in any way possible so that you are comfortable while selecting from our quality, handcrafted designs.
PLEASE NOTE: This refund is not available for rings with stone settings or for rings that are custom designs as they are labor intensive and the materials are costly. For returned rings with engravings, there is a 20% restocking fee and for rings with precious metal inlays, there is a 35% restocking fee.
Design Flaw Replacement
Our titanium rings are guaranteed for life! If a design should ever fail, it will be replaced at no charge to you. Any error on our part will be corrected at no charge to you. We will handle shipping costs for these returns.
Not as Pictured
If you receive a ring that does not look like the ring pictured on our site, you may return or exchange it. Please keep in mind that we will not take a ring that shows wear or that has been damaged in any way while in your possession. Also, remember that changing the width on some styles considerably alters the appearance of the ring.
Any ring that was mis-sized due to customer error or local jeweler error will not be handled by this policy. Customers are responsible for sizing. All ordered rings are sized to your exact specifications. Please take your time with sizing. When in doubt, ORDER A RING SIZER from us. If the mis-sized ring is our mistake, we will be happy to make corrections at no cost to you. For more on sizing, refer to our sizing page .
Though we offer the best craftsmanship possible for all styles of titanium rings, please be aware that any prong set ring, whether made of titanium or any softer metal, does require lifetime maintenance. One of the best qualities of titanium is it's durability, yet this is a quality of the metal itself and not of the prong setting design. We will happily repair/maintain these rings for you as needed over the years, just as any jeweler would take care of a custom designed engagement ring. Stones should be checked regularly, usually every three years. It is recommended these rings be worn for special occasions rather than everyday.
I remember, as a child, watching my grandmother take out her jewelry every Saturday to polish and prepare it for church on Sunday. And during the week, these precious pieces were kept safe in her jewelry box. This is how any prong set ring should be treated.
30 Day Warranty Specifications
- All returns or alterations must be ordered within 30 days of delivery.
- Please be aware that any rings returned that have been altered in any way by the customer will not be accepted. We are happy to exchange or refund any rings returned in original condition.
- For rings with engravings, there will be a 20% restocking fee.
- This warranty does not cover stone sets or custom designs.
- Custom ordered precious stones, or stones sent by the customer are not covered by this warranty. These should be covered by your insurance policy.
- When returning a ring, please use appropriate packaging (box) and ship insured for full value and in good condition. Be sure to include contact information with a note indicating your wishes.
- All stone set and inlayed rings are shipped to you in excellent condition. We can not be held responsible for any mistreatment of the titanium ring, inlayed material, or inset stone following delivery to the customer. This warranty is void if there is evidence of unusual or abusive treatment of the ring. PLEASE NOTE: Our prong settings are high quality and we will guarantee the setting for one year. If the setting fails following that year, we will work with you to replace the setting for a fee that covers our shipping and materials.
- Any stone set rings ordered without the stones are not returnable
- We will remake a ring at 35% of the original cost of the ring only during the 30 day after purchase period. After that we do offer a 10% discount to returning customers.
- For further instructions pertaining to shipping, please see our shipping and returns page.