Titanium Rings Studio Guarantee
Titanium Rings Studio Guarantee
Titanium Rings Studio offers a 30 day refund policy for you, which we feel addresses issues that may arise while you are considering purchasing from us online. We understand that in order to fully appreciate our handcrafted quality jewelry, you need to experience it first hand. Our intention is to support you, the customer, in any way possible so that you are comfortable while selecting from our quality, handcrafted designs.
PLEASE NOTE: This refund is not available for rings with stone settings or for rings that are custom designs as they are labor intensive and the materials are costly. For returned rings with engravings, there is a 20% restocking fee and for rings with precious metal inlays, there is a 35% restocking fee.
Design Flaw Replacement
Our titanium rings are guaranteed for life! If a design should ever fail, it will be replaced at no charge to you. Any error on our part will be corrected at no charge to you. We will handle shipping costs for these returns.
Not as Pictured
If you receive a ring that does not look like the ring pictured on our site, you may return or exchange it. Please keep in mind that we will not take a ring that shows wear or that has been damaged in any way while in your possession. Also, remember that changing the width on some styles considerably alters the appearance of the ring.
Any ring that was mis-sized due to customer error or local jeweler error will not be handled by this policy. Customers are responsible for sizing. All ordered rings are sized to your exact specifications. Please take your time with sizing. When in doubt, ORDER A RING SIZER from us. If the mis-sized ring is our mistake, we will be happy to make corrections at no cost to you. For more on sizing, refer to our sizing page .
Though we offer the best craftsmanship possible for all styles of titanium rings, please be aware that any prong set ring, whether made of titanium or any softer metal, does require lifetime maintenance. One of the best qualities of titanium is it's durability, yet this is a quality of the metal itself and not of the prong setting design. We will happily repair/maintain these rings for you as needed over the years, just as any jeweler would take care of a custom designed engagement ring. Stones should be checked regularly, usually every three years. It is recommended these rings be worn for special occasions rather than everyday.
I remember, as a child, watching my grandmother take out her jewelry every Saturday to polish and prepare it for church on Sunday. And during the week, these precious pieces were kept safe in her jewelry box. This is how any prong set ring should be treated.
30 Day Warranty Specifications
- All returns or alterations must be ordered within 30 days of delivery.
- Please be aware that any rings returned that have been altered in any way by the customer will not be accepted. We are happy to exchange or refund any rings returned in original condition.
- For rings with engravings, there will be a 20% restocking fee.
- This warranty does not cover stone sets or custom designs. We are unable to accept returns or exchanges on stone set or custom designed rings.
- Custom ordered precious stones, or stones sent by the customer are not covered by this warranty. These should be covered by your insurance policy.
- When returning a ring, please use appropriate packaging (box) and ship insured for full value and in good condition. Be sure to include contact information with a note indicating your wishes.
- All stone set and inlaid rings are shipped to you in excellent condition. We can not be held responsible for any mistreatment of the titanium ring, inlaid material, or inset stone following delivery to the customer. This warranty is void if there is evidence of unusual or abusive treatment of the ring. PLEASE NOTE: Our prong settings are high quality and we will guarantee the setting for one year. If the setting fails following that year, we will work with you to replace the setting for a fee that covers our shipping and materials.
- Any stone set rings ordered without the stones are not returnable
- We will remake a ring at 35% of the original cost of the ring only during the 30 day after purchase period. After that we do offer a 10% discount to returning customers.
- For further instructions pertaining to shipping, please see our shipping and returns page.