We can make it easy for you when you order our complimentary sizing kit. Simply call us at Toll Free at 866.369.4161, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let us work with you so that you will have your rings in your hand on time and fitting perfectly! Your thoughtful consideration in determining your size accurately is well worth the effort. We cannot stress this enough! Let's work together to get you the ring you will love and cherish for years to come!
- If you have already bought your ring from us and it needs to be resized, please see our ring resizing instructions from our Information page.
- Our rings are available in sizes 3 1/2 to 14 in 1/4 increments depending on style. For a ring larger than size14, there will be an additional fee of $50.00 for the extra material.
- The width of our rings ranges from 3.5 to 17 millimeters, again depending on style. When selecting a width that works for you, it may help to keep in mind that the average width on a woman's ring ranges between 3.5mm to 6mm. For a man's ring the average range is 7mm to 10mm. The width that is most comfortable can be determined by measuring the distance between the first knuckle and the web between the fingers. For more information about ring width, see our FAQs page which can also be accessed from the Information page.
Here are our sizing suggestions:
- You may go to any local jewelers and have them size your finger, most jewelers are more than happy to help. We suggest you do this three times since your ring size may fluctuate at different times of the day. Also, keep in mind that jewelers sizing equipment is not standardized. You may want to visit more than one jeweler.
- Purchase an inexpensive ring and wear it around to test for comfort and sizing over time. Send the ring to us to use for accurate sizing.
- Ask us for a complimentary ring sizing kit! One of the easiest ways to get it right the first time is to place your order and when selecting ring size, click on “send ring sizer” located as the last option in the size menu. We will mail a ring sizing kit out to you the same day holding your order as pending ring size. This allows us to get very accurate ring sizing.
- If you need to get a Ring Size for a Surprise Gift without the person knowing it, be creative and enlist one of their friends.
- Have the friend try on one of their rings. Then have the finger on which the ring fits properly measured.
- The friend could take her/him shopping. One thing leads to another and there they are, in a jewelry store getting sized, of all things!
- Try and get a hold of one of their rings and have it measured.
- Surprisingly, fingers have a tendency to fluctuate in size throughout the day and night in response to activity levels and temperature changes. After you've tried ring sizing a few times throughout the day(s) to allow for swelling and contracting, you may e-mail email@example.com or call us at 866.369.4161 with your correct size and be sure to include the name that goes with the order. An order number, when you have one, is also helpful.
- Titanium cannot be sized smaller so we advise you to get a strong sense of your size!
- Each ring will be made to the exact size that you specify so please be absolutely sure of your size before you order! Our charge for sizing larger (up to 3/4 in size depending on the specific ring style) is $35.00. To remake your ring smaller in size due to customer sizing mistakes we must charge 35% of the original ring price.
- We do not resize rings with stone settings . When ordering a stone set ring, you really must get our sizing kit!